Skip to main content

Featured

Skinimalism | The Make Up Minimalism | Divya Toshniwal |

  I came across this new term: Skinimalism, and I am instantly in love with it.  Skinimalism can be explained as going with minimal products on your skin. Skinimalism is the makeup minimalism.  Till a year ago, the trends in the beauty industry was filled with heavy make-up looks. Even the no-makeup look had layers of products on your skin. Not only did people put on makeup for occasions but it had become a part of our everyday life. Women would spend hours before stepping out of the house to put on makeup and style their hair and then again a half before going on to the bed to remove it all. With the Covid-19 lockdown and staying home for longer periods of time, we actually turned to the no make-up phase in our lives. Many of my make-up products expired too. Though I have been into minimalism for more than a couple of years now there were still a lot of products that I used on my skin. But the year 2020 has brought about this great change where I do not even use a compact

6 Most Important Things For A Healthy Skin | Skinimalist Indian |

I had a lot of misconceptions about healthy skin and hence all I ever did was to apply tonnes of products to make it look good. Eventually, it ended up making my skin dull and lifeless and also very sensitive to acne and other skin problems. It was after many years that I realized the ABCs of skincare and decided to become what the world now calls a Skinimalist.  To have healthy skin, it is important to focus on not one but many aspects of our lifestyle. 

1. Hydration: To keep your body hydrated is the first step towards glowing skin. It is the first suggestion that anyone would give including your dermatologist.  One should have at least 7 to 8 glasses of water every day to keep the body hydrated. Having enough water in your system helps you flush out the toxins in the body. Cleanses your blood and makes your body healthy, including your skin. 

2. Healthy diet: The major health problems that our generation faces is because what we put into our stomach. We have become really pro-junk-food- generation. Avoid oily food and have as much plant-based food as you can. Have fruits and juices and reduce sugar and caffeine intake.

3. Cleansing: To use a good cleanser is very important.  The cleanser should be appropriate to your skin type. A harsh cleanser would deprive your skin of the natural oils and will make your skin dull and dry. So choose a cleanser that is gentle on your skin and also appropriate to your skin type.

4. Nourishing: To keep your skin moisturized is very essential to its health. So moisturize your skin religiously every day. Using the right kind of moisturizer on your skin can reduce a no. of skin problems. It benefits in removing blemishes and also helps in reducing signs of aging.

5. Massage : Massaging your skin improves blood circulation on your face and helps make your skin more elastic and has anti-aging effects. Using derma-rollers like jade roller may help a lot. 

6. Sleep: Sleep enough and if possible more than that. I have always noticed my skin glow on the days I get sound sleep and if for some reason I don't sleep properly it shows on my skin for the whole day as the skin becomes dull and life less. So having a proper sleep is essential to have a healthy skin. 



If you would like to support me too Buy me a Book Here with an amount as little as $1(Rs.75) You are always more welcome to buy me more:



Do leave a comment for me along with it.

Comments

To Support Me